Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Foodie BlogRoll

I’m a lazy blogger this week. I’ve been meaning to do a long post with all the details of Sunday night’s Cora/Deen vs. Irvine/Florence Iron Chef episode, but I just can’t get in the mood. Really, it was pretty bland. The women won, just like everyone knew they would. The only memory I really have of it is watching Paula cut up a huge brick of Velveeta that she then used to make fudge. Gross.

But I suppose I should post at least one picture, so here you go. Enjoy.

The big news this week is that I’ve just joined the Foodie BlogRoll! On the right of my page there’s a list of a bunch of wonderful foodie blogs, which now includes yours truly. To join, click the first link of the list or visit the Queen herself at The Leftover Queen. Thanks Jenn!

No comments: