Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged!

The Six-Word-Memoir craze has come my way, and I’ve been tagged by Elle of one of my favorite blogs, Elle’s New England Kitchen. If you don’t know, being tagged for the Six-Word Memoir means that you need to describe yourself in six words. It’s fun for sure, but definitely harder than it sounds.

The trouble, for me, is that you can’t really give an entire picture of a person in six words, so it’s hard to pick which six words to use. But I know that if I think about it too much I’ll just never get it done, so here are my six words, for better or worse:

Picky
Demanding
Critical
Moody
Reclusive
Hungry

Not the prettiest picture, is it? Did you notice that one of those words is “critical”? Yeah, that's me.

The next task after writing your memoir is to tag a few other people to play along. Here’s a list of the blogs I’m tagging:

Closet Cooking
Canela & Comino
Nina’s Kitchen
Natural Cuisine
Family, Friends, and Food
The Chocolate Peanut Butter Gallery

These are all really great blogs, so definitely stop by and check them out if you haven’t already.

Have fun!

7 comments:

test it comm said...

Thanks for the tag!

Anonymous said...

Well you were honest! I like that.

Gretchen Noelle said...

Picky? Demanding? Critical? I sure these are all just part of your charm, right? I am thinking of mine now, thanks for the tag!

Vicarious Foodie said...

Part of my charm? Yes. I like the sound of that. ;)

Elle said...

Oooh, I like your word choices! I think all of us have those qualities, we just aren't brave enough to say it, hehe. Thanks for playing!

Chou said...

I think I'll add honest to your list--how many of us avoid our less charming sides and share reality? :)

Lore said...

:) I'm picky, hungry and demanding right this instant, how odd is that?
Thanks for the tag!