Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Plot Thins

Yesterday, I wondered whether Cleopatra Sandy was meant to be Vivien Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor, or even possibly Cher. Well, now I’m down to only two possibilities, because I know it couldn’t have been Cher. Sandy played Cher on today’s episode, and you know Sandy wouldn’t be caught dead playing the same celebrity twice.

I have to say that I think Sandy looks totally hot here. Someone did a really good job on her makeup, and the black hair looks great on her. She should definitely keep that hair. And her Cher wasn’t bad, either. Nice job, Sandy.

3 comments:

Kara Bishop Design said...

Hi,
How come it always happens that people you have a lot in common with don't live next door. I love your blogspot, and I don't do this frequently. I just came across it. We definitely see eye to eye with the ina vs. crazy tablelady. I'm an interior designer, so obviously I'm not into scarysandy. Have a nice day.

Kara Bishop Design said...

hi

Kara Bishop Design said...

oops i didn't mean to say hi that second time.